The European Science Foundation recently sponsored an Exploratory Workshop on Digital Palaeography which was held at the University of Würzburg and organised by Dr Malte Rehbein. The DigiPal project was featured there, including a presentation by Dr Stewart Brookes, and the abstract and slides of his talk are available on ...
Date: September, 2011
- New Publication: English Vernacular Minuscule from Æthelred to Cnut, circa 990 – circa 1035
- Papers of Françoise Henry Available Online
- Anglo-Saxon MSS Online VI: The Bodleian Library
- Post-Graduate Conference on Western Palaeography to c. 1100
- Colloquium Inaugurating the Network for the Study of Caroline Minuscule